Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
The Carbon Project Developer/consultant will be responsible for identifying,
developing, and managing carbon offset projects under voluntary and compliance standards (GS,
Verra, Art6.2/6.4). This role requires knowledge of voluntary and compliance standards, carbon
markets, project development, and project management.
Identify potential carbon offset projects, conduct feasibility studies, and develop project
● Work with technical experts to design and implement carbon offset projects that meet
● Collaborate with stakeholders, including project partners, clients, and regulatory agencies,
to develop and implement carbon offset projects;
● Monitor and report on project progress, including tracking carbon credits generated;
● Develop and manage project budgets, timelines, and contracts;
● Work with project teams to ensure project deliverables are met;
● Maintain relationships with clients and partners to ensure the long-term success of carbon
Bachelor’s/ master’s degree in environmental science, engineering, or equivalent.
● Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in carbon offset project development and management.
● Knowledge of carbon markets, climate change policies, and regulations.
|Experience||5 - 11 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Carbon Project|
A Client of Connexions Management consultants
|About Company||A well reputed company looking Carbon Project Developer|