1. To implement HR strategy as per organization goal and objective (recruitment, training, employee engagement strategy)
2. To lead drive on recruitment through Linkedn-in etc
3. To lead and manage team of HR with high retention rate
4. To prepare and control HR Budget
5. To ensure HRMS Implementation
6. To be well versed with all HR related labour laws and its implementation with all compliance
7. Overall supervision of end to end HR function including administration
8. To drive and monitor the performance
management, goal setting processes, PIP process to improve individual performance and team function.
9. Problem solving & Conflict management of HR issues in business Unit Grievance Handling &redressal of issues.
10. To lead succession planning and talent development strategies for the organization and preparing potential talent and pipelines.
11. To initiate retention discussion with employee in co-ordination with HODs once he/she resigned.
12. Conducting exit interviews and overseeing separation
13. To execute employee satisfaction survey once in a year
BSc. Human Resource with Six sigma green belt
Minimum 8 to 10 Years
|9 - 15 Years
|8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.
|HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations
|Human Resources Manager HR Manager Hr Coordinator HR Analyst HR Process
A leading well reputed ltd company
|A leading well reputed ltd company also an important supplier & manufacturers of industrial product
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.