Technical Support Manager responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction,
Responsibilities and Duties
• Identify solutions to software and hardware issues
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, hardware and network related.
• Ask User targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
• Track system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. Server, Network or Firewall)
• Provide prompt and accurate response to plant users.
• Ensure all issues are properly logged
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
• Prepare accurate and timely reports
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
• Should have computer hardware knowledge related to printers, desktops and laptops.
• Able to monitor and trace Network related issues.
• Managing deployment of software’s (as per the Company guidelines)
• Well verse with MS office Suite such as Word,excel,PowerPoint and outlook.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
• Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk/Call logging software.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
|7 - 13 Years
|5 Lac To 11 Lac P.A.
|IT Software - Others
|Networking ERP Implementation IT Operations Management Networkling Engineer
|Mr. Rohit Vyas
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.