1. Preparation of Payroll calendar
2. Collecting data from all relevant stakeholders, calculating, and entering data in
order to maintain and update payroll information
3. Processing all payroll data with accuracy of 100%
4. To have and follow maker and checker process
5. Management sign off for payroll with exception report if any
6. Consolidation data and report to be submitted to Finance as per defined
close employees full and final settlement within SLA.
6. Ensuring adherence and maintaining the record of all statutory compliance in
areas of Factory, safety security & IR and also responsible for delivering
support on all compliance issues
Vendor management & management for Payroll and statutory compliances
7. Responsible for all applicable HR-related legal/regulatory and compliance
programs providing administrative support and managing their queries and
able to ensure our administrative activities including plant and office
housekeeping run smoothly on daily and long term basis.
8. Responsible for all Liaison work with labour department, pollution control
board ,PF,ESI etc.
9. Overall supervision of end to end office administration.
10 Effective implementation of HR policies.
11. Compliance of ISO 9001 requirements
12. Responsible for training gap identification and organizing necessary trainings.
|Experience||7 - 13 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 50 Thousand To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Key Skills||Personnel Manager P&A Manager HR & IR Payroll Manager statutory compliance Salary & Wage People Management HR Manager Labour Welfare Officer|
A Client of Connexions Management consultants
|About Company||A well reputed manufacturing group|
|Address||C-3, Gathala Chamber, 2nd Floor Near Laxmimandir Cinema|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.