To lead Process Engineering function and establish process quality engineering activities, manages all process engineering projects and resolves quality concerns.Ensures continuous improvement in process, quality and production to enhance vendor capability.
- Should have good knowledge of all Manufacturing and Special processes; i.e. Welding, Powder coating, Galvanizing, Soldering, Varnishing, Moulding etc
- Experience of Vendor upgradation / Vendor capability enhancement.
- He should have good knowledge of measuring and test equipment’s
- Experience in developing new process equipment’s, equipment qualification & installation.
- Aware of capex budgeting for process improvement investments.
- Expert in designing of Tools, Jigs, Fixtures, Gauges, Special gauges,Material handling equipment's, etc &critical process validation.
- Should have good knowledge about APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA, PFMEA, PFD, CP and SOP
- Should have knowledge of Quality problem solving tools e.g. 7 QC tools, Why Why
analysis, Six Sigma.
- Should have experience in implementation of Lean concept, Single piece flow, 5 'S',
TPM, Line lay outing, Poke yoke.
- Benchmarking of processes with best in industry
- Knowledge of TPS tools, TPM, Kaizen
- Good knowledge of Quality plans, G D & T and Operating of CAD
Essential: Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical.
10 to 12+ Years of experience in Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering in any industry
|Experience||4 - 10 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||process engineering Process Engineer Process Engineering|
|Contact Person||Mr. Rohit Vyas|
|Address||C-3 Gathala Chamber 2nd Floor Near Laxmimandir Cinema Jaipur|