Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
BE in Mechanical Engineering / Tech. degree in Architecture
Lean Six Sigma Green, PMP Certified
PG Diploma in industrial safety
Diploma in ESG
Minimum 10 years Maximum 12 years
Critical Role and Responsibilities
1. Managing day-to-day operations of the project
2. Steering the creation of conceptual & schematic
architectural designs and supervising on-site fit out
activities to ensure completion of project within the
stipulated time & cost and effective resource utilization
to maximize the output.
3. Coordinating with
contractors/Vendors/Architect/Consultants & providing
them the feedback/suggestion as company standards &
4. Act as POC for design and specifications with the
relevant stakeholders in order to drive solutions
necessary for running operations optimally.
5. Lead projects from requirements definition through
deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget
estimations, and project implementation plans, including
6. - Accountable for creation of project documentation.
7. Manage the Project Team and General Contractor on
- Implement and apply appropriate project monitoring
- Support project management in contingency and
8. Designed, Developed & Manage greenfield project
whilst ensuring complete control on Cost, Quality &
9. Experience in solving complaints, supervising greenfiled,
preparing financial reports, updating records,
Articulating SLAs, Techno- commercial negotiation of
contracts, and approving site changes in coordination
with management and project stakeholders.
10. Act as an intermediary between upper management and
the project team
• Provide regular reports to stakeholders to ensure the
• Meeting with stakeholders and clients to identify
project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
11. Closely work with Security team and establish a robust
audit and vigilance .
|Experience||10 - 20 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||mep project manager Senior Civil Manager Facility Manager Administration Incharge|
A Client of Connexions Management consultants
|About Company||A well reputed ltd group|