1. Monitoring and Compliance of Statutory Requirements pertaining to Industrial Health & Safety, Liasoning with Relevant Authorities.
2. Implementing Procedures & Practices as per DOPs/ Work Instructions & OHSAS Guidelines
3. Safety Inspections & Safety Audits, Hazard Identification and Taking Appropriate Measures
4. Safety Committee Meetings, Follow up and Co-ordination with Process Owners
5. Accidents Investigation, Analysis, MIS Reports,
6. Emergency Planning and Conducting Mock Drills as per OSEP
7. Monitoring and Maintenance of Safety Equipments and Fire Fighting Appliances,
8. OHSAS Certification (Documentation, SOP Preparation, HIRA Revisions, Conducting Internal Audits etc.)
9. Drive key safety priorities like machine guarding, electrical safety, safety in material handling, PPE management etc.
10. Establish & Implement Work Permit Systems for Hazardous & Unsafe Processes/ Activities
11. Following 5S Housekeeping & Hygiene System, Ensure Safe working conditions and Safe Working Practices.
12. Organizing & Conducting Safety Training Programs / Safety Competition
|Experience||4 - 10 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Fire Safety Safety Engineering Industrial Safety Safety Management Safety Officer Activities HSE|
A leading MNC company
|About Company||A leading MNC company|